Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New to forum

Hi I'm new on here and this is the first time of posting a photo - would appreciate some feedback on how I can improve.
Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello SMG welcome to shuttertalk Smile I'm not so much fan of a fruit so definitely I don't what fruit is this Smile Few things I see here and I'm looking all over the image. I see a broad subject. Maybe you can isolate the subject by removing some of its the same kind behind. Second, probably it is best manipulate the background by getting a bigger leaves and just put it behind so the background won't be too much distracting. Third, would be using the rule of thirds when placing a subject. this would be great framing the image. and maybe last try to pick a close to perfect subject. See it like the image if for a magazine and thousands of people would look at it. It needs to be enticing Smile Other than that I see that your focus is ok and the fruit is really fresh the way I see it Smile

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Hi Photoplay
Thankyou very much for your constructive comments - I will try doing what you have suggested and see what it looks like. Did you mean you didn't know what kind of fruit these were? As far as I know they are plain 'ole red berries! My friend's father has an allotment and asked if I could take some photos of his veggies and fruit!
Thanks again I shall be posting a lot more photos and look forward to your comments - especially around focus, composition and lighting.
SMG x

uh yeah. I'm really not a big fan of fruits SMG Smile Please do post it here if you get to revise the image.

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post