Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my garden photos

I love my garden so I took a picture of my clematis Josephine. It has huge flowers which just keep opening. I also took a photo of a green dragonfly that landed on my tree. These were taken with my old sony cybershot digital camera.

Attached Files Image(s)

thanks for sharing. I love the flower, but would have either pulled back a little or gone right in close to get just the detail of the centre. Seen many damselflies this year but not so many dragonflies. Nicely captured.

(Aug 12, 2013, 16:54)Dean Wrote:  thanks for sharing. I love the flower, but would have either pulled back a little or gone right in close to get just the detail of the centre. Seen many damselflies this year but not so many dragonflies. Nicely captured.

Thanks for your comments Dean. Its nice to get tips and advice from other people who are more experienced than me.

I love the colors of the flower - nice start!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Would have came out a little, better composition.Do you post process? Ed.

(Aug 13, 2013, 11:06)EdMak Wrote:  Would have came out a little, better composition.Do you post process? Ed.

Just learning about photoshop with a trial run. The photos are as I have taken them with no editing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Dec 13, 2017, 15:50