Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Autumn Leaves

Should be seeing shortly!

Attached Files Image(s)

Cool! Thanks for sharing! Have you also thought about adding some softness to the photo?

Thanks for sharing with us! Looking forward to reading other comments!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Thanks Barbara. Re softness, go you mean, less contrast, or,less sharpness, or? Regards. Ed.

What's the setting of this image EdMark? So we could also learn at the same time Smile

I really like the way it were focused on the leaves but somehow my eyes leads to see some of the blurred leaves on the right of the image. I guess the color of the leaves tends my eyes also look at it. Also a little distraction from the background but overall the glow, contrast and exposure was remarkably awesome.

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Well, I took this early days, and digital wise, was not aware of EXIF, and also trimming impaired quality, so a lot that were taken generally, suffered. Definitely, taken at about maximum aperture, and 200mm lens zoom, Super October morning, very busy road, shot from the other side of it, no pavement, so quick as possible. Regards. Ed.

Ed,

Thanks again for posting these! I think this is a great photo you took. I am not the expert here and am still in the learning process. I wonder if just a smidge more sharpness would help.

I have been learning recently about different types lighting and taking photos at different times of the day. Also, this one factor can change how the photo looks, even at different times of the year in the same location.

Thanks Barbara, The post File size is about 150Kb, most of my pics are 12/20Mb. May account for the varations generally. Cheers. Ed.

Thanks Ed for sharing with us - it has been nice seeing some of your work! :0)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jackson Roy
Jun 10, 2020, 11:01
Last Post by Browser Mike
Sep 30, 2017, 10:35