Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

what back drop and lighting?

hi all, i am wanting to do a couple of portraits, still not decided on a lens yet but out door portraits i have a whole world of imagination for back drops etc but when it comes to in door portraits what should i think about, and what sort of equipment and lighting should i consider?

For indoor portraits there are lot of different background you could use whether you are going to use the setting of your clients living rooms, kitchen, etc... But if you are going to use a studio setup background you can get the gray seamless background with this you can have a black, gray or white background portrait of course with a little knowledge about studio lighting. One, two, three studio lighting doesn't matter but ofcourse the more lighting that more you could control the. You could use reflector also for your reflective lighting. My mistake before is not to get a very portable lighting equipment that I wouldn't worry much about the power source of it when doing outside or location shoot. Also get a lightmeter that will help control your lighting fast.Smile

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

thank you photoplay... the first thing i will look in to will be a light meter, there is lots of portable photo studio kits available just got to be careful to get the right 1...... (so many cheap 1s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Freeman
Jan 13, 2015, 13:38