Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Large white butterfly

Large white butterfly
canon D700 1/800 sec F5.6 ISO 100
[attachment=1757]

Great shot. I would lighten the flower, balance out the colours, bit more sharpen, would look better to me. Ed.

tis a great shot, the budlia always provides some great opportunities for some crackin shots..

I would agree with Ed. Also little exposure isolation adjustment and few cloning elements thats is disturbing to the subject. Overall, awesome image Smile

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

thanks all for the comments
Photoplay what do you mean by cloning elements I am new to photo editing and finding I have a lot to learn
john

Cloning is copying a part on the pic, and putting it elsewhere, think, "Copy & Paste", can be effective. Ed.

(Aug 29, 2013, 02:26)john b Wrote:  thanks all for the comments
Photoplay what do you mean by cloning elements I am new to photo editing and finding I have a lot to learn
john

(Aug 29, 2013, 13:50)EdMak Wrote:  Cloning is copying a part on the pic, and putting it elsewhere, think, "Copy & Paste", can be effective. Ed.

Yep well said Ed. ThanksSmile Sorry bout that Johnb Smile Just to keep some distraction or unwanted thing in the image and manipulating it a little to keep it non distracting. Smile

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

John, I sent you a Private Mail?? Ed.

Really an excellent shot man!

(Aug 30, 2013, 01:52)shumicse Wrote:  Really an excellent shot man!

Hello and welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here. Please make yourself at home and it would be great if you posted an intro for us when you have some time.

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MBS
Aug 2, 2020, 09:31
Last Post by MBS
Jul 13, 2016, 01:30