Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swan feeding

This was one of my first digital pics, Olympus 3M Pixels compact. I was not then aware of file sizes and the like, (Still a bit knowledge sparse)! and cropped this etc, saved results, overwriting the original file, did this for months, finished up with a 222Kb File. Here is the result. Ed.

Attached Files Image(s)

Effect of reducing file size is more apparent when you print.

Honestly, It stop me from scrolling down. Look at the picture analyze and cant mesmerizing myself to look around the image. Its like painting and at the same time reality. How did you personally achieve this kind of image. Learning mode: Composition wise and this is one great image to show that subject is centered but the rest compliment with it Smile Awesome Ed!

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Apologies I missed these replies.
Dean, i did use P/S Smart Filter and succeed somehow to get a very acceptable A3.
I initially used a prog, sure it was it was MGI Photosuite 3, or something like that. Had no idea really of what I was doing, but eventually was happy with what I saw on screen. I do recall I was impressed looking at it when I took it, probably about 7/8 years ago. Not a lot of help. Thanks for taking the time to look and reply. Ed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
May 29, 2016, 20:13
Last Post by EnglishBob
Apr 30, 2015, 13:19