Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Family Time

In the morning Darkness i could make out 4 deer bedded down in my yard. As morning came into play, they had moved around to the front of the house for water before heading out into the fields for the Day.

Attached Files Image(s)

Super capture. Any way you can clone out the blue in background, first two, well worth the effort. See you have PS CS4. Welcome. Ed.

(Nov 3, 2013, 10:37)EdMak Wrote:  Super capture. Any way you can clone out the blue in background, first two, well worth the effort. See you have PS CS4. Welcome. Ed.

Hi Ed,
That is the driveway behind them and since the photos are not being entered into any contest, i do not find it worth my efforts to do so.
Thanks for your suggestion tho.
i use PS CS5.

those face make me stare at them.. Smile Greatly captured...

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

(Nov 3, 2013, 17:14)PhotoPlay Wrote:  those face make me stare at them.. Smile Greatly captured...

Thank you, very much!
Smile

(Nov 3, 2013, 09:11)thistle Wrote:  In the morning Darkness i could make out 4 deer bedded down in my yard. As morning came into play, they had moved around to the front of the house for water before heading out into the fields for the Day.

What beautiful creatures, superbly photographed.
How lucky you are to have these around your house!

(Nov 5, 2013, 17:23)Robbygb Wrote:  
(Nov 3, 2013, 09:11)thistle Wrote:  In the morning Darkness i could make out 4 deer bedded down in my yard. As morning came into play, they had moved around to the front of the house for water before heading out into the fields for the Day.

What beautiful creatures, superbly photographed.
How lucky you are to have these around your house!

thank you very much robby..
Smile

I love the photos you have created! Do you hang copies of them in your home or office, too? This would be such a wonderful thing!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hi Barb,
The only photo I have of one of them, is the that made the headlines back in 08.
That photo was enlarged and is hanging on my living room wall.
Its between the young buck at my patio door with his nose pressed up against the glass with my cat on the other side looking back.
i've enclosed it for you.

Attached Files Image(s)

Great shot, well captured. Ed.

(Nov 6, 2013, 17:27)EdMak Wrote:  Great shot, well captured. Ed.

Thank you, Ed.

Wow! Thanks for sharing with us! Amazing - I love deer and I am sure you enjoy their presence!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Nov 7, 2013, 05:46)Barbara G. Wrote:  Wow! Thanks for sharing with us! Amazing - I love deer and I am sure you enjoy their presence!

I can't get enough of seeing them.
God has truly blessed me!
Smile

I had come across that image before. Beautiful moment, well captured. Nice to know that it is for real.

(Nov 7, 2013, 07:25)Dean Wrote:  I had come across that image before. Beautiful moment, well captured. Nice to know that it is for real.

Thank you Dean.
Its for real.
i heard my cat chattering and that told me she was into something. i walked out of my office and almost dropped my eye teeth.
went back into my office as fast as i could and grabbed my camera and got down on the floor and slithered to the window but just out of site. Got about 6-8 shots off and i laid there and watched.
slithered backwards and got up and thought as i was doing that - that i had better close the blinds before the buck decided to kick at the glass and shatter it.
i moved slow out of view of the deer and got up to the other side and reached across to pull the wand back past and pulled them shut.
Slowly! very slowly.
I was so excited to had gotten those shots!
Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
May 29, 2016, 20:13