Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adding More Than One Photo To A Post

Here is a thread on how to add more than one picture to a post here in the forums. Please keep in mind that there are times that viewers can get overwhelmed by too many pictures provided in a thread. One example would be posting eight photos in one thread for comments and suggestions for critique. In this case, I would suggest the limit to be one to three pictures for the original post. Any questions, please let me know.

Instructions:

I am creating a new thread and choose to add my first attachment. I scroll down to the attachments section of the thread. As shown below, you will see an option to browse your computer for the photo of choice (click browse, choose photo, click open on computer window). Then click attachment on the forums once you see the file option listed next to new attachment.

Now, you will need to insert this into your post by clicking insert post button.

Scroll down to add more new attachments by following the same procedure and insert them into your post on the forums. Tip: If you are placing photos in order in the thread, watch where you cursor is in the text box before clicking on insert.

The final step is choosing post thread option at the bottom.

Hope this helps - please let me know if you need more clarification.

Thanks,
Barbara

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post