Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Subway

Hey guys,

So, as you might know, I'm mad about phone photography. Don't get me wrong, I love my DSLR and would probably devastated without it, but I'm a firm believer that the best camera is the one you have with you. My current phone, a Nexus 5, happens to take amazing photos - including this one. Even the editing was done on the phone, while I was on the subway.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice job! Thanks for sharing with us! It is great when we can get those on the go shots with our cell phone cameras!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Cool photo :-)

(Feb 17, 2014, 02:52)kNox Wrote:  My current phone, a Nexus 5, happens to take amazing photos - including this one.

This is an amazing photo, and it is your amazing photo taken by you - the Nexus 5's camera has recorded your amazing photo very well!

Philip

That's very kind of you to say, thank you!

This is one very cool photo! You have a great eye and did a great job Smile

(Feb 17, 2014, 02:52)kNox Wrote:  Hey guys,

So, as you might know, I'm mad about phone photography. Don't get me wrong, I love my DSLR and would probably devastated without it, but I'm a firm believer that the best camera is the one you have with you. My current phone, a Nexus 5, happens to take amazing photos - including this one. Even the editing was done on the phone, while I was on the subway.

WOW kNox!!! That is an awesome shot with a phone camera! I never would have known!!!! Di

Thanks for your kind comments! Big Grin

Hi kNox,

I'm with Diane on this. It's a fabulous shot, taken in a highly professional way. I would never have known that you had taken it on your phone. What are the phone's specifications regarding the camera please.

Regards.

Phil.

That is beautiful! Excellent Shot!!!

very good amazing eye and phone !

Thank you! The phone is indeed amazing Big Grin

(Apr 2, 2014, 15:32)kNox Wrote:  Thank you! The phone is indeed amazing Big Grin

So is your eye for a photograph.

Regards.

Phil.