Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Introduction

New to the site so following protocol I thought I would say a quick hello to everyone on the site.
I am a keen Falconer in the Uk but also share a passion for taking pictures of birds in flight and just birds in general.
The camera I am using at the moment is the Nikon D7100 with 18/200 mm nikon lens.
Always learning and hope to pick up more tips to help me on my way.
I hope I have posted in the correct area so please accept my apology if not.
Kind regards Alan

Welcome Alan, looking forward to see some of your pics. Ed.

To each his own!

(Jul 6, 2014, 06:45)EdMak Wrote:  Welcome Alan, looking forward to see some of your pics. Ed.

Thanks Ed I will put some up for you once I have has a look around and get a feel for the site and how things work.
Not sure how to post pictures but no doubt I will work it out May try and had a couple of pictures into one of the threads later.
thanks Alan

Hello and welcome!

It is a pleasure to meet you here in the photography forums! You posted in the correct section for your intro.

Make yourself at home here and we look forward to hearing more about your adventures! Thanks for joining us!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Thanks Barbara glad to hear I got it right and thanks for the warm welcome,I am sure I will get a lot out of the site.
I have looked at other threads on how to post pictures through photo bucket but seem to be going wrong so would appreciate any help that could be given.
Thanks in advance
Regards Alan

Hmm..I have not used photobucket before... Here are the threads in the forums on post directly. There may be some members who have used photobucket though who will respond.

http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/Thread...-your-post

http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/Thread...-To-A-Post

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Thanks Barbara will give this a go tomorrow and try and post a few pictures.
Regards Alan

Welcome to this forum Alan, hope you are feeling good to be here.

(Jul 12, 2014, 02:42)shumicse Wrote:  Welcome to this forum Alan, hope you are feeling good to be here.

Thanks much appreciated, I have had a good look around and hope to resolve the issue of posting pictures through photo bucket so I can post a few pictures.
How about you
Regards Alan

(Jul 6, 2014, 04:21)Yorkshire Hawker Wrote:  New to the site so following protocol I thought I would say a quick hello to everyone on the site.
I am a keen Falconer in the Uk but also share a passion for taking pictures of birds in flight and just birds in general.
The camera I am using at the moment is the Nikon D7100 with 18/200 mm nikon lens.
Always learning and hope to pick up more tips to help me on my way.
I hope I have posted in the correct area so please accept my apology if not.
Kind regards Alan

Hi Alan,
Welcome to Shuttetalk. I too come from Yorkshire, (East, in my case)

Hi Lateron thanks for saying hello hope you are finding the sight interesting and enjoyable .
Regards Alan

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by washington1775
Apr 13, 2017, 07:20
Last Post by caveman
Apr 5, 2016, 09:34