Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Old Tractors

I haven't posted here for quite some time. Thought maybe a couple of tractor pictures might look good here. I am going to be the featured photography artist at the local cultural arts center for their July 25th through September 8th exhibition. I will be displaying 12 older tractor pictures for the duration of the exhibition. The attached images are two of the twelve. Enjoy! Comments are welcome. Have a GREAT DAY!

Jeffrey Anderson

Both good ones...I like #2 though....

Don't quite know how I missed this one.

Two quite stunning photographs with the manipulation very well done. The second one brought back a lot of memories.

Many, many moons ago, I used to be a rep for a company which sold John Deere components and ancillary parts, such as Pulumer Blocks, Lemon Tubing, Square section shaft, PTO shafts, Hardy Spicers, SKF & Timken Bearings, Borg Warner auto trans, Borg & Beck and Laycock clutches, Payen Gaskets & Seals and any engine internal components manufactured by the now sadly defunct AE group. Anyone remember AE Edmunds Walker?

Best regards.

Phil.

(Jul 25, 2014, 04:43)Phil J Wrote:  Don't quite know how I missed this one.

Two quite stunning photographs with the manipulation very well done. The second one brought back a lot of memories.

Many, many moons ago, I used to be a rep for a company which sold John Deere components and ancillary parts, such as Pulumer Blocks, Lemon Tubing, Square section shaft, PTO shafts, Hardy Spicers, SKF & Timken Bearings, Borg Warner auto trans, Borg & Beck and Laycock clutches, Payen Gaskets & Seals and any engine internal components manufactured by the now sadly defunct AE group. Anyone remember AE Edmunds Walker?

Best regards.

Phil.

I am happy that my picture brought back some memories. Good ones I hope. There were many many John Deere D models across the prairie lands. I try to visit 2 to 4 antique tractor shows every year to take pictures. I produce and sell calendars from the pictures and sell pictures as well. I do flowers the same way. Growing up on a Minnesota dairy farm, I have many hours on tractors, tilling the land, cultivating the plants, and harvesting the crops. I love doing this type of pictures, especially now that I am retired. No, I don't remember AE Edmunds Walker. Thanks for looking and your comments. Have a GREAT DAY!

Jeff Anderson

Jeffrey Anderson

Hi Jeff,

Sorry about the confusion over my old employer. I'm not in the least surprised you don't remember them, as they were a firm which was located in England. Smile I should have been clearer in my reminiscence Smile.

Regards.

Phil.