Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A bit of humor

Obviously deer have no sense of direction
I specifically told him to jump to the right

Neat shot

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

(Aug 24, 2014, 20:35)Don Schaeffer Wrote:  Neat shot
Thank you Don
Finally get a chance to get a deer in mid jump and a tree photobombs me

Oh deer! - If your photography is going to take a leap forward into another branch, the timing can often be crucial to getting ahead. Wink Smile

Cheers.
Philip

Nice catch! Had it not been for the tree, it would've looked just like the warning signs on the road. Smile

Photoshop, chop down the tree, and show the head!! Ed.

To each his own!

(Aug 25, 2014, 04:47)MrB Wrote:  Oh deer! - If your photography is going to take a leap forward into another branch, the timing can often be crucial to getting ahead. Wink Smile
I count four puns in one sentence in that reply, you sir, are an artist
Cheers.
Philip

I count four puns in one sentence in that reply, you sir, are an artist

(Aug 25, 2014, 07:41)kNox Wrote:  Nice catch! Had it not been for the tree, it would've looked just like the warning signs on the road. Smile
Thanks
That crossed my mind too

(Aug 25, 2014, 10:30)EdMak Wrote:  Photoshop, chop down the tree, and show the head!! Ed.
Way beyond any talents I may have, and I left my trusty axe at home on that particular day

First deer I found on the net, facing the wrong way, and, different colour, 5/6 mts. Photoshop, I am no expert. You were unlucky, it would have been a cracker, hope you get the opportunity again. Cheers. Ed.

Attached Files Image(s)

To each his own!

Fantastic shot!!! Really nice!

Haha, the edit is really good!