Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Why Me

Should be beside the seaside

Attached Files Image(s)

Is that an actual sheep or is it pasted in? My eyes go ga ga. Great work.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Angry
(Oct 20, 2014, 15:38)Don Schaeffer Wrote:  Is that an actual sheep or is it pasted in? My eyes go ga ga. Great work.

I realy am stuck for words to give a polite answer

I think I would be stuck for words if Don had asked, "Did you paste in all those gulls?".

As it stands, given the highly unusual scenario, plus the capabilities of image editing software and the high skill levels of some photographers, Don's question seems quite reasonable to me.

How a photograph was made is of great interest to photographers, and the methods used should not affect how the result is regarded.

Cheers.

(Oct 21, 2014, 03:37)MrB Wrote:  I think I would be stuck for words if Don had asked, "Did you paste in all those gulls?".

As it stands, given the highly unusual scenario, plus the capabilities of image editing software and the high skill levels of some photographers, Don's question seems quite reasonable to me.

How a photograph was made is of great interest to photographers, and the methods used should not affect how the result is regarded.

Cheers.
Where I live the fields are full of seagulls and sheep so as the sheep get fed the seagulls arrive this happens over most of the country side in winter. not unusual just lucky to be there at the right time. For some reason a lot of people need to make there photos look unusual but not real. The skill is being able to take a good photo without the help of photoshop I only shoot Jpeg so have to get it right on the day using the right settings within the camera

I certainly didn't meam any disrespect. This is just a wonderful, subtle photograph!

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

(Oct 21, 2014, 05:10)Don Schaeffer Wrote:  I certainly didn't meam any disrespect. This is just a wonderful, subtle photograph!
No problem I listen, think, reply, and move on

(Oct 20, 2014, 15:20)Dion 47 Wrote:  Should be beside the seaside

Bet they're glad of their 'sheepskin coat' Big Grin

Really good capture there Dion.

Regards.

Phil.

That is a spectacular photo !!

(Oct 24, 2014, 08:42)Jeffbridge Wrote:  That is a spectacular photo !!

Thank you for showing a interest in the photo