Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Faded Lily

I hoped this works. Re-sized to fit the forum limits.

I was attempting to show the faded flower and the detail such as the pollen on the stem

Attached Files Image(s)

Good one, I liked it.

(Jan 3, 2015, 21:27)LoneRangeFinder Wrote:  I hoped this works. Re-sized to fit the forum limits.

I was attempting to show the faded flower and the detail such as the pollen on the stem

----------------------------------------------
Nice one LoneRangeFinder, it certainly shows the fading of a flower, and anthers heavily laden with pollen.
Just a point; you can post larger images ie. up to 900x800 pixels if you use an image hosting site.

Photography is a never-ending journey

(Jan 4, 2015, 02:13)Jeffbridge Wrote:  Good one, I liked it.
Thank you Jeff,
(Jan 4, 2015, 05:40)Plantsman Wrote:  
(Jan 3, 2015, 21:27)LoneRangeFinder Wrote:  I hoped this works. Re-sized to fit the forum limits.

----------------------------------------------
Nice one LoneRangeFinder, it certainly shows the fading of a flower, and anthers heavily laden with pollen.
Just a point; you can post larger images ie. up to 900x800 pixels if you use an image hosting site.
Thanks. I'll have to join one of those. I'm still in the "dark ages" as far as photo sharing.

Nice shot.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Make the largest side no more than 2000 Pixels, and keep the File size, just under 1Mb. This is from your 11Kb imager. Ed.

Attached Files Image(s)

To each his own!

(Jan 4, 2015, 14:54)EdMak Wrote:  Make the largest side no more than 2000 Pixels, and keep the File size, just under 1Mb. This is from your 11Kb imager. Ed.

-------------------------------------------------
Ed - the resolution of the original image at 28 pixels/cm is too low to enlarge it as you have and retain its fidelity. LoneRangeFinder would first have to save his image at a much greater resolution. At least 94 pixels/cm for my suggested 900x800.

Peter

Aware of that Peter, if he does as I said, from original, should be OK, that's how I post mine Cheers. Ed.

To each his own!

(Jan 4, 2015, 17:33)EdMak Wrote:  Aware of that Peter, if he does as I said, from original, should be OK, that's how I post mine Cheers. Ed.

Quite right Ed - It is a bigger and more complex subject than I can fully understand.

Peter

Took me a week to fathom it out.!! Ed

To each his own!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Browser Mike
Sep 7, 2015, 11:49
Last Post by NT73
Jun 19, 2007, 04:58
Last Post by Irma
Aug 8, 2005, 04:33