Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

White Tails 1... Banff Alberta

Out for an early morning stroll outside Banff and found a few White tails... All shot with a Canon 5D Mk l, Canon ef 70-200 f2.8L IS Mk ll. ISO 400. f 6.3 ish and 1/320th ish... Big Grin. Light was not the best and all shots hand held. Have cropped some to get rid of excess back and foregrounds...

The last was hanging about a little further on...

Kind regards

Rolf

In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little human detail can become a leitmotiv.

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

Here are a couple more of the same herd...

Kind regards

Rolf

Attached Files Image(s)

In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little human detail can become a leitmotiv.

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

Not sure why there is a duplicate... :-( only shows 3 pics before posting and in the full edit and repost... still there... Barbara? Is it something I am doing? Huh

Kind regards

Rolf

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

Superb shots of the white tailed deer Rolf. A new species to me and nice to see them in their natural habitat in your own vicinity. Such a fine stag in the last image.
Thanks for posting.

Peter

Photography is a never-ending journey

Thank you ! Glad you enjoyed them... We get a lot of mostly White Tails... so .. they do tend to be overlooked somewhat as "oh, only a White Tail.." and move on... bit like spotting a Sparrow really..Undecided But, to me, they are still a go to whenever I spot one... (haven't been here long enough to get complacent!)

Kind regards

Rolf

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

Worth the walk, definately. Ed.

To each his own!

Thanks Ed... only do it for the exerciseAngel

Kind regards

Rolf

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

(Feb 9, 2015, 12:40)Rolf Wrote:  Not sure why there is a duplicate... :-( only shows 3 pics before posting and in the full edit and repost... still there... Barbara? Is it something I am doing? Huh

Kind regards

Rolf

I am not sure if it is something you are doing. Huh I have not had anyone else have the issue at this point and time.

Before posting, take a look at the attachment numbers in your window. In the past when I would add multiple pictures to a post, I would have to watch the numbers in the window to make sure I was not adding the attachment a second time.

Just a thought for you. I will remove the duplicates for you. Big Grin

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

A thought taken on board!

Thank you

Kind regards

Rolf

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by GrahamS
Jan 31, 2017, 05:17
Last Post by EnglishBob
Aug 12, 2016, 11:40
Last Post by Jeffbridge
Dec 4, 2015, 21:39