Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New User
Wink 

Hi folks I'm Chris from the New Mills in Derbyshire in the UK, love all kinds of photography, love the forums here very friendly I look forward to joining the fun. Thanks for having me.

Also testing how the links work :-

[Image: IMG_2338_zpsldivvtcf.jpg]

North/South Korean border Canon Powershot SX260 HS 12mm f4.5 ISO 160.

Chris

Hello Chris... Welcome... I used to live in the UK...Smile now in Calgary, Canada. Big Grin

Perhaps you would care to share the shot details? Camera and lens settings? This helps all of us to help you if you are looking for critique...

Kind regards

Rolf

In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little human detail can become a leitmotiv.

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

(Feb 27, 2015, 15:27)Rolf Wrote:  Hello Chris... Welcome... I used to live in the UK...Smile now in Calgary, Canada. Big Grin

Perhaps you would care to share the shot details? Camera and lens settings? This helps all of us to help you if you are looking for critique...

Kind regards

Rolf

Hi Rolf, loved Canada when I visited, only got to see a little on a whistle stop tour, but it was beautiful. The details of the camera and shot are below the image.

Regards

ChrisC

Hmmm... it's been a long day... sorry, I missed the details...

Kind regards

Rolf

In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little human detail can become a leitmotiv.

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

Ah no worries, it's Friday night ;-) Really just saying Hi and testing the image links, I'll be turning up in the Photo Critique soon enough for some hopefully helpful lessons. Thanks for being the welcoming committee.

Regards

ChrisC

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Shuttertalk, I'm a former Derbyshire Lad myself, was born adn raised in Ilkeston but had the good sense to get the heck out and now live in California.

Hello and welcome on board! Glad to have you here in the forums!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hello Chris

I come from Suffolk in England. Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Regards
Jane

(Feb 27, 2015, 19:07)EnglishBob Wrote:  Hi Chris,

Welcome to Shuttertalk, I'm a former Derbyshire Lad myself, was born adn raised in Ilkeston but had the good sense to get the heck out and now live in California.

Hi EnglishBob,
Thank you, nice to meet you. I moved here, so all my own fault. I was born in Fallowfiled (next to the old Manchester City stadium) I'll bet you are missing the rain, cold, damp and the queues and bad food ;-) Seriously though I love the countryside here though, every walk turns up something new to photograph. I travel a lot and still met few things as beautiful as spring day in the UK countryside.

Looking forward to getting my teeth into the forums.

(Feb 27, 2015, 20:57)Barbara G. Wrote:  Hello and welcome on board! Glad to have you here in the forums!

Hi Barbara, glad to be here, a most pleasant place to be Smile

A warm welcome, great place to pull up a chair. Ed.

To each his own!

Hello and welcome here chris! Have a great time here like all of us Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by vlad
May 9, 2013, 14:39