Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

introducing -ME-brontecat

My mum used to clean for an elderly man.If I was off school she took me with her--how boring was that for a 8 year old, who was told to sit still.. One day I looked under a cushion in the cottage kitchen and found some photographic magazines mixed up with his gardening books.
That's how I got the bug. I think photographers are born.
When I was 14 my older sister married a man my dad called an 'anorak with a camera.
That was in the 50s, and I've 'messed about' ever since, Belong to 3 clubs -one I started myself.
I loved darkroom, especially black and white-- still use film but print digitally.I was introduced to Shuttertalk when I visited London Camera Exchange in Leamington-Spa where I purchased my new baby, Sony NEX 5R to go with my older Canon and Olympus models.

Welcome to Shuttertalk... you will find many like souls here in terms of start-up and the days of film... Big Grin What genre are you interested in? Look forward to your posts

Kind regards

Rolf

In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little human detail can become a leitmotiv.

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

Welcome to Shuttertalk,

Welcome from a dyed in the wool Black and Whiter!! Ed.

To each his own!

Hello,

Welcome to the digital photography forums! Nice to have you on board with us!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Welcome to shuttertalk
Look forward to your posting

We Photographers deal in things which are continually Vanishing and when they have vanished, there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. We cannot develope and print a memory.
                 Henri Cartier Bresson
Doug

Welcome to Shuttertalk hope your enjoy your time here.

Pete

RAW to the core.

Welcome.

John T

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".
Smile 

Hi and welcome,Smile

SmileJohn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
Apr 13, 2016, 09:57
Last Post by Barbara G.
Jan 6, 2014, 08:58