Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello from Scotland

I am an occasional photographer, who has more equipment than skill. I have spurts, where I take a load of photos, then spend hours diddling with them on the computer. My shots tend to be record rather than art.
My current stable comprises a Konica Minolta Dimage Z3, a Fuji Finepix S9500 and two Nikon D80's (one with an 18 - 135mm lens and one with a 70 - 300mm lens).
I use Lightroom 6.2, Photoshop CS2 and Nik software for my "diddling".
I am looking forward to general photographic chatter and getting to know some of the members here.
John.

Welcome to Shuttertalk.

Welcome, we are not to far apart. Ed.

To each his own!

Thanks for the welcome guys. Just a test photo to check I can attach an image.
[Image: MossMorrancrackerplant31-7-13_zps8bb04c41.jpg]

Ed. I was down to Tweedbank, last month, on the Border Railway steam excursion.

Welcome to Shuttertalk - nice photos !

John

Hello and welcome to Shuttertalk. I was holidaying in Scotland in September, the second time in 3 years. A beautiful part of the world - looking forward to seeing more of your photos.
Jane

Welcome John. You are in a good place.
Regards, Mike.

Thanks to you all for such a warm welcome.

I could have waved to you!! Ed.

To each his own!

Hello John! ... welcome to the Forums. I lived in Edinburgh for three years and from there travelled extensively in Scotland and found it a really nice place to be. Look forward to your images

Kind regards

Rolf

In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little human detail can become a leitmotiv.

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

Thanks Rolf. I will be posting a lot of photos of Scotland. 99% of my collection are of Scotland!

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

Hi There, love your stuff. I'm really impressed. Ruth

(Nov 14, 2015, 07:01)ruthbaillie Wrote:  Hi There, love your stuff. I'm really impressed. Ruth

Hello and welcome to the site! Nice to have you here as a member! Thanks for sharing your photos with us, too!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Thank you, ladies, for a warm welcome.

(Nov 12, 2015, 15:06)Jocko Wrote:  I am an occasional photographer, who has more equipment than skill. I have spurts, where I take a load of photos, then spend hours diddling with them on the computer. My shots tend to be record rather than art.
My current stable comprises a Konica Minolta Dimage Z3, a Fuji Finepix S9500 and two Nikon D80's (one with an 18 - 135mm lens and one with a 70 - 300mm lens).
I use Lightroom 6.2, Photoshop CS2 and Nik software for my "diddling".
I am looking forward to general photographic chatter and getting to know some of the members here.
John.

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Aug 27, 2013, 09:56