Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A couple for Eddy

Here are a couple of images, with Eddy in mind. The first one I called "Circle of Confusion", which was taken a number of years back, at a motorcycle scramble.

Praktica Super TL (I think)

The second image was taken by my good lady, as I strapped into a single seater, Jedi, for some thrilling laps of Knockhill. What a great birthday present that was.

Dimage Z3, 1/40 sec, f2.8, ISO 200, 35mm lens equivalent.

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

(Jan 19, 2016, 09:48)Jocko Wrote:  Here are a couple of images, with Eddy in mind. The first one I called "Circle of Confusion", which was taken a number of years back, at a motorcycle scramble.

Praktica Super TL (I think)

The second image was taken by my good lady, as I strapped into a single seater, Jedi, for some thrilling laps of Knockhill. What a great birthday present that was.

Dimage Z3, 1/40 sec, f2.8, ISO 200, 35mm lens equivalent.

A nice couple of images, you were not alone with your camera at the scramble (yes I also remember when thats what Motocross was called) when have a look around the crowd, I'll bet you had a smile on your face for a very long time after that, I have only driven single seaters on oval tracks superstox and BRISCA F2.

RAW to the core.

Terrific shots well composed. Thanks for sharing.

Nobody else seems interested in taking pics. Ed.

To each his own!

I used to go to watch motorsport and end up watching the whole event through my viewfinder. Others are not as keen!

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

(Jan 20, 2016, 09:24)Jocko Wrote:  I used to go to watch motorsport and end up watching the whole event through my viewfinder. Others are not as keen!

In my video days, my holidays were like that always had a camera glued to my eye.

RAW to the core.

Great tack sharp image !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by zeke
Mar 19, 2016, 08:53
Last Post by Eddy Canon
Feb 3, 2016, 11:23