Strictly For The Birds

Stunning. Ed.

To each his own!

I will second that, Ed.
Mike.

" Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst "
Henri Cartier - Bresson.

Hello All,

Here's a few of my recent favorite I hope you'll enjoy.

[Image: DSC07378-M.jpg]

[Image: snowyegretbritton2017sony-L.jpg]

[Image: DSC08809-M.jpg]

"My wife & I make the perfect point-and-shoot photography team. She points and I shoot!"

Top class. The trio are superb.
Mike.

" Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst "
Henri Cartier - Bresson.

(Jun 15, 2018, 05:22)Browser Mike Wrote:  Top class. The trio are superb.
Mike.
I appreciate your comments, Mike.

"My wife & I make the perfect point-and-shoot photography team. She points and I shoot!"

So beautiful, I watchedd them all, I love bird photography and I admire... It is not easy to take their pictures. Fascinated me your photographs. Thank you, Love, nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Good Post!

(Apr 3, 2019, 00:27)nia Wrote:  So beautiful, I watchedd them all, I love bird photography and I admire... It is not easy to take their pictures. Fascinated me your photographs. Thank you, Love, nia
Thank you very much, nia. I'm very glad you enjoyed the photos!

Tony

(Jan 18, 2020, 09:30)jamesgil Wrote:  Good Post!
Thanks so very much for looking!

Tony

Hope everyone is well. Here's a few more I hope you'll enjoy.

Green Heron
[Image: IMG_3448-M.jpg]

Double-crested Cormorant
[Image: DSC02178-M.jpg]

Black-crowned Night Heron
[Image: bcnh2018britton-M.jpg]

Here's a couple more of my favorite bird photos.

[Image: DSC03420-L.jpg]

[Image: DSC00274-L.jpg]

(Sep 18, 2016, 17:04)Tony Britton Wrote:  Here's a few more I hope you'll enjoy.

Tony

[Image: DSCN2396-M.jpg]
[Image: dgrin2016corms%20%281%29-M.jpg]
[Image: Britton2016zenman%20%282%29-M.jpg]
[Image: IMG_7707-M.jpg]
Wow, These are really very high-quality photos. What camera did you take these photos with, and did you use any filters or Photoshop? I'm just curious

(Dec 9, 2020, 06:08)RobinSm89 Wrote:  
(Sep 18, 2016, 17:04)Tony Britton Wrote:  Here's a couple more I hope you'll enjoy.

Tony

[Image: dgrin2016corms%20%281%29-M.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7707-M.jpg]
Wow, These are really very high-quality photos. What camera did you take these photos with, and did you use any filters or Photoshop? I'm just curious
Hi RobinSm89,

The photos I post on this forum are from my Canon SX40, Canon SX50, Nikon P610, and Sony DSC-RX10 M3 cameras, which are all fixed-lens cameras. I don't use filters. I use natural side-light so most of my photos are taken during early morning or late afternoon when the sunlight is lighting the subject from the side, or obliquely. I also prefer the darker end of the exposure spectrum. I use Photoshop Elements 12 to perform a one-click "Auto Contrast" " and sharpen the image when desired. It's rare that noise is an issue, but I'll reduce noise if necessary. I can't remember the last time I had to crop an image given the superzoom capabilities of my cameras. I no longer own the Canon SX40 and Nikon P610 cameras.

Thanks for looking!
Tony

Wow :O these are really nice taken.

I hope you'll enjoy these!

Great Egret
[Image: DSC09145-M.jpg]

Anna's Hummingbird
[Image: DSC08709%20%282%29-M.jpg]

Snowy Egret
[Image: DSC08460-M.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Feb 14, 2015, 06:41