Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Seashell Collection

Hello Everyone,

One of my very favorite "rainy day" projects is photographing seashells & starfish. It's all about playing with light & shadow with these types of photos and serves as a nice break from my preferred subjects to photograph, which are birds. I hope you enjoy these images.

Tony
[Image: i-wXmJ3t6-M.jpg][Image: i-RK7Qpkv-M.jpg][Image: i-59Qzhxb-M.jpg][Image: i-CqNDjZh-M.jpg][Image: brittonlighted-M.jpg][Image: i-ntXQhLD-M.jpg][Image: i-6LBzVHn-M.jpg]
[Image: i-rz3cxXP-M.jpg]

"My wife & I make the perfect point-and-shoot photography team. She points and I shoot!"

Nicely done, very clean.

Superb. Ed.

To each his own!

(Jul 1, 2016, 14:14)EnglishBob Wrote:  Nicely done, very clean.
Thanks very much, Craig.

"My wife & I make the perfect point-and-shoot photography team. She points and I shoot!"

(Jul 1, 2016, 15:01)EdMak Wrote:  Superb.  Ed.
I appreciate that, Ed.

Tony

And a few more!
[Image: septshells%20%282%29%20%282%29-M.jpg][Image: mayshells.jpg%20%286%29-M.jpg][Image: i-7ZCfxwP-M.jpg][Image: i-HXn2jsM-M.jpg][Image: i-WGrBn3g-M.jpg][Image: i-bzTrmHG-M.jpg][Image: tonybroittonapril2016%20%283%29-M.jpg]

More Superb. Ed.

To each his own!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by caveman
Mar 18, 2016, 14:15
Last Post by jsg
May 8, 2006, 18:11