Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scrape yer boots

Take the mud and dirt off them!! Ed.

Edit, this was loaded as I always used to, size downgraded by software, can any administrator, tell if this is permanent. Thanks.

To each his own!

Nice image. If you click the thumbnail it opens full size in a separate window. A bit of a pain in the a**e if you ask me. I wish we had our old platform back. Hope Barbara reads this.

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

Nice image Ed, as always Smile.

John. I reckon that Barbara and whoever the ultimate 'boss' is on here will pull things together. I'm certainly not the most patient of persons, but, if there are to be worthwhile improvements then I guess it's worth the wait!!

Best regards.

Phil.

Talking of the necessity for clean boots and other factors. Here are some images of somewhere to wear your 'Sunday Best'. Smile I took some of this Church in order that they might sell a few prints to raise funds for the Church Roof which is in desperate need of long overdue maintenance.

Usual Techie stuff. Nikon D300, Nikkor 18-200 AFS 3.5 - 5.6 lens, 3 X Nikon SB800 Strobes, 1 X Nissin 340T Strobe & 1 X Voitlander VC21B Strobe.

Hope they sell, good cause, good pics. Cheers. Ed.

To each his own!

Thanks Ed. I do hope they manage to make some money for the Church Roof Fund, as with all these old Churches, maintenance has been put 'on the back burner' for far too long. My belief is that old buildings which have a historical importance to society should get some form of grant, which, is specifically earmarked for 'property maintenance', and no other purpose.

Apart from that, this Church has a significance to me personally, as it is where my wife and I got married.

Best regards.

Phil.

I am reading as many of the posts as possible. Sending as much of the info as possible to the admin.

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
Sep 26, 2015, 12:41