Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The first Christmas-related photo you ever took

What is the very first Christmas-related photo you ever took?

Here's one of mine from Christmas 1974, where a friend and I were roaming around town with our Instamatic cameras as young teens photographing everything in sight, such as this holiday display in the park. We later developed the film ourselves.

This image is scanned from the original 126 negative which I still have (along with several other pages of them).

DIGITAL IMAGING BLOG
www.plugsandpixels.com/blog

This is a superb Christmas photo. Bravo!
Please go to your profile settings and enter your name as a signature, so that we know what to call you. We like to be friendly here. You are very fortunate to have kept your old negatives. I thought I had too, but when I actually search my archives, I wonder where a lot of my negs went! Now you have me going to search for Christmas photos, but I have to go back 20 years further than you do.

GrahamS
Take my advice.  I'm not using it.Wink

Thanks GrahamS! I made some edits to my Profile, sig is not activated yet.

As for my old 126 and 35mm negatives, I do have many of them, but one of my huge regrets is going through them in the late '80s, thinking I had a clever idea to chop up many of the the 35mm strips and file them in pages by subject, while discarding the rest, filling up a paper shopping sack.

!!!!!!!

I would have thousands of more images to share online if I hadn't done that. But who knew about the internet then??

If you want to see my old 1970s photos, start here.

DIGITAL IMAGING BLOG
www.plugsandpixels.com/blog

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MarkLant
Dec 11, 2017, 14:27