Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please ban cats.

Did your cat ever catch a burglar? Warn of someone at the door? Fetch your slippers?
No.

[Image: smallerHelp.jpg]

Big Grin

Cave canem

My cat has warned me that someone was at the door before. Did your dog ever catch a burglar?

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Neat. I love the three-deee- frame.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

My cat found a burglar at the door, and brought the burglar my slippers!! Big Grin Big Grin

Oh wait... I don't have a cat. Big Grin

I like the dog stepping out of the frame!
I'm afraid that he'll jump out of my laptop soon!

Did your cat ever catch a postman and you had to pay? Bark in the middle of the night when someone is at the neighbor's door? Eat your slippers? Roll around in some other animals excrements? Needed someone to got out with her, just for doing her business?

No.

Nice picture, though!

Big Grin

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Dog:

"You feed me, you give me somewhere to sleep, you help me if I need it, you laugh with me, play with me, shelter me:

You must be god!"

CAT:

"You feed me, you give me somewhere to sleep, you help me if I need it, you laugh with me, play with me, shelter me:

I must be god!"

Cave canem

Rufus Wrote:Dog:

You must be god!"

CAT:

I must be god!"

What is it with some people that they feel superior to dogs, but inferior to cats? Big Grin

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Tongue

[Image: 60_tnbomb%20PLUS.jpg]

Cave canem

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by matthew
Aug 28, 2011, 09:10
Last Post by nia
Jun 13, 2011, 12:58