Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

After the fire

Thanks for your comments Smile

[Image: afterthefire.jpg]

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

irma, that is BEAUTIFUL, I love it, the light tone of the regrewth is great, and while adding content to the picture, doesn't distract from the image, the bolt is deffinately the most noticable part, the dof is great and sharpness of the log up front is insane, what camera and lese etc did you use?

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

I don't know how I missed this. I like the photo. I would like to have seen more of the spike and metal by removing the charred wood up front.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

I am really very happy you like it because I like it too Smile

I went to the garden to the place my neighbours burn the old wood and I thought it would be a nice picture, I tried from a lot of different places. I didn't want to ruin the natural disposal of the things, but I was missing something in the front and I added that wood you mentioned Colin. You caught me! Smile I have to go again because they had a big Easter fire, and there might be some interesting things there now...

Dewy, I also like the dof. I took the picture with a FZ20. In the post-processing I sharpened the picture to add more sharpness in the foreground.

Thanks for your comments Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by delb0y
Jun 30, 2017, 11:13
Last Post by Rolf
Feb 26, 2015, 19:03
Last Post by Zig
Dec 12, 2010, 02:48