Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Inside and Outside (Cat Pictures!)

This is Lucky's favorite place these days, on a carpet with the radiator below. I can't say for sure but it seems she's enjoying this particularly when Richie is looking in from outside, at -2° centigrades. Smile

[Image: img_6699-01.jpg]

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Hey good to see lucky again... haven't seen him in a while...

I got some of our cat this morning. Well not really our cat - it's the neighbours, but it seems to like hanging around our place so often that I think I'll start feeding it and calling it my own. Big Grin

Hiding in our garden bed
[Image: 71_DSC_1389.JPG]

I think his name is Gomby (he's Hungarian).. Big Grin
[Image: DSC_1397.JPG]

Beautiful looking cat
[Image: DSC_1402.JPG]

Taken with my 55-200 ED lens... I'm quite pleased with the results - especially when stopped down.

Beautiful cats!

These two aren't mine either:

Friedrich

[Image: friedrich.jpg]

And Tussu (Finnish..)

[Image: whiskers.jpg]

What a cutie! And well pictured too. Smile

I must say I don't quite understand why some people are hanging bells on their cats. It is so much against the cat's nature. The best stalkers on earth, tinkling with every step. Yuck! Sad

If this is to keep them from catching prey, I don't know why people want to have a cat in the first place. They are meant to eat mice and the occasional bird. If they are not allowed that, they are being reduced to a decoration, IMO.

Sorry for rambling, ST! Your pictures are great!

Oops - more cats to show up in this thread! Big Grin

Beautiful shots, Skoshi! And welcome to Shuttertalk!

Should we start another cat thread, then? Smile

Thank you!
Yeah I was wondering if I should make a cat thread or post them here.. And since there were already two posts about cats it didn't feel like a thread overtake Rolleyes

Thanks G... love your work as well - the composition is so cute!

Hi Skoshi.. welcome to ST.

Thanks for sharing your cat photos too...

I'll see if I can capture more of the neighbour's cats (there's another one too besides Gomby), and I'll post them here. Big Grin

Skoshi, there is absolutely no problem with you posting your cats here! When I said "another cat thread" I was referring to this one, a thread all about cats on seven pages. Well, some dogs joined the party as well. If you like cat pictures, this is a must see. Smile

Sorry for having been ambiguous!

Great photos cat lovers. Smile I love em all. Guerito, I just wanted to add that my neighbor has a bell on their cats collar. The cat is well fed as it is but you are right. Their natural instinct is to be hunters and predators. Having said that, the well fed ones don't always eat what they catch. I've seen my past cats just play with half wounded birds. I think I'd rather see poor old putty tat's bell scare the birdies away.

I'll have to post a couple recent images too from a recent shoot of a clients 20 pound Bengal cat.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Beautiful they are, you captured so nicely, how looking at you, amazing. Thank you dear Julian, I am a cat lover and they always find me for my camera, Smile By the way I have a cat too, she is my Princess but she doesn't happy with my camera and she always escapes!!!

with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post