Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

City Cow

While I was out playing, I figured I would share one of the "landmarks" in our little town. Someone decided to build a metal cow from an old oil heating tank and an old metal milk can. The funny thing is this "cow" resides in one of the areas of our town with the most expensive houses. As far as I know, no one has complained, and the cow has been there for at least 2 years. The owners dress him in the proper clothing for the season.

[Image: cow.jpg]

Chris

Oh! Chirs.... that is very sweet... and so ingenious... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Haha... awesome!

I've been looking all over for an old oil heating tank. Smile I want to make a big stove out of it for at work. I suppose this one is out of the question. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Well, as far as I'm concerned, you can have it. Big Grin

I don't know how the owners would feel about that. Also, the shipping would be pricey. Actually, there are lots of these oil tanks around here yet.

Chris

stargazer Wrote:Well, as far as I'm concerned, you can have it. Big Grin

I don't know how the owners would feel about that. Also, the shipping would be pricey. Actually, there are lots of these oil tanks around here yet.

Chris

Big Grin

Ya, not too many here unless you go to the interior of B.C.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

I love this kind of folk art - very clever...

Hey Chris, great pic puts a smile on your dial. The shot reminds my of a small town in Queensland on the highway. If you blink you would miss it...........but the whole town is painted like the cow. I think it is call Mooball or Moobar something like that. Will have to make an effort to stop and grab a couple of shots next time I pass through it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Aug 31, 2011, 11:35