Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Loading times

The longer the threads the longer they are taking to load. I know thats the way it works but this is driving me nuts!!! It's waaaay tooo looong! AAAAAAArggggg!

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

uuhmm

what connection do you have?

my doesn't...maybe is your firewall or antivirus?

christian

i havent found too many problems with loading time .. the onli possible factor is the number of images hehe .

Hm... seems ok on my side... are you using IE or firefox?

Hang in there people, I'm investigating our options of moving to a different hosting company. Hopefully one that's faster, and definitely one with more space and bandwidth. Big Grin

Hmmm. Colin - you may want ot do a virus sweep or check for Adware. I don't have any noticable lag on any thread I load.

Using IE and absolutely no virus's or adware. It isn't a visual thing where you see the page open slowly. I put my cursor on the scroll bar after opening a page and it seems to take forever before I can move the page down. This is the only site with that issue. My computer seems to operate flawlessly. Seemingly!Rolleyes

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

we should all pitch in for a dedicated server! hahaha $300/mo =( too expensive tho lol

Petographer Wrote:Using IE and absolutely no virus's or adware. It isn't a visual thing where you see the page open slowly. I put my cursor on the scroll bar after opening a page and it seems to take forever before I can move the page down. This is the only site with that issue. My computer seems to operate flawlessly. Seemingly!Rolleyes
Mine does that also on some posts. I thought it was because there were a lot of photo's in the thread. e.g. Squirrels.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I think I know what you're talking about Peto...

I tried using IE 6.0, and hit the squirrel thread... Big Grin

I could scroll straight away, though - no problems there. The images took a while to load, but I could still scroll around...:/