• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Black capped chickadee

Smile

[Image: chickadee-018-web.jpg]

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

What a cute birdie! I love bird shots almost as much as cat shots. Smile

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

So beautiful birdie Smile I like its colors... We don't have them here... It is the first time I see them... it looks very small...
You have in your picture very nice detail in the feathers... Lovely image.. Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

The Bird Whisperer Part 2 coming?

Toad Wrote:The Bird Whisperer Part 2 coming?
Big Grin I don't think so. These little fella's take off pretty fast at any sign of movement. Thanks you guys/gal.Smile

My flickr images

Peto , i have been chasing the black and white chickadees around my feeder for a few weeks . You seemed to catch this one just right . I like it, and i can appriciate how hard it was to get on the camera ( film ) .

...... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Neat bird, I should post some dee shots, but this one is special and does not look like a regular chickadee...

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

Thanks all. We get hundreds of these in our yard. We feed them to provide the cat with entertainment.

My flickr images

Thats a very pretty bird photo.
I can't wait for the sun to come out, so that I can shoot them with the patio door open.
I have robins, wrens, bluetits, starlings, blackbirds, pigeons and magpies at the moment.
Magpies are best as they are about the same size as my car/automobile. Big Grin
Today I took shots of a red grouse, but the light was bad. The wind turbines came out better.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post