Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flowers...

I was stopped by a beautiful bed of wild flowers at the side of the road... casually I had my camera ready Smile

[Image: DSC_2100-01anemone.jpg]

This is for Petographer because he likes willows, and so do I... Smile

[Image: DSC_1932-01willowdroplets.jpg]

This is just to test the colors... It is my first picture out of my new 21" monitor Big Grin ..... Ok, it is a second hand, but to me it is new ... Smile

[Image: DSC_2259-01unfolding.jpg]

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Awww-some shots Irma. Thanks for the pussy willow. Big Grin Now you make it hard for me to comment on the first image. Oh well, here goes. Don't you find the blurred flower bulb a distraction?

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Thanks for your comment Colin... I am still working with this idea... and I left it like this because I like the colors... but yes it looks a bit distracting.. but now that you made me think again... probably it would help a square crop, leaving out the right side... it might look better... I will try this crop later... Smile

Thanks again Smile

Paul Cezanne

Wonderful flowers Irma, and you know im a sucker for droplets!Big Grin second image is just superb!

I so envy you, still have a few weeks to go, before flowers pops up here in cold sweden. Rolleyes

Congrats on the new monitor!

Thanx for sharing.

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

Beautiful pictures, although I tend to agree that the blurred flower in 1 is more of a distraction than it adds. Which is not to say that you can never have a blurred something in the foreground, it's just a bit unbalanced in this shot...

uli

Hey these flowers are beautiful Irma. I really like the blurring, and my favourite is #2 (not quite a flower thoughSmile) because of the detail.

Wonderful stuff!

Thanks so much for your comments Smile

Paul... I am so sorry to know that spring hasn't arrived yet... We are not exactly T-shirt weather, but at least we have already stored the winter jackets... and a lot of wild flowers are now in the forest... Smile

Hope spring arrives soon Smile

Thanks Uli for your comment, I think you gave me the key, when you say it is unbalanced... You are right, I will take this in mind... Smile

Thanks ST... I am very happy you like the pictures .. Smile

Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post