Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dragon'e Eye

Hmmm. Sorry - no picture today - something wrong with the upload software right now...

you tease Big GrinBig Grin.

...... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

OK - let's try this one again...

[img]http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/images/upload/44_Dragon's Eye.jpg[/img]

Well, for whatever reason after having uploaded hundreds of photos during my time at this site, the server is saying: "No more for you, Toad..."

Strangely, I seem to be able to upload other images, but not this one. Perhaps it is the graphic sex and vilolence content... Sad

3 tries for a quarter...

[Image: Dragon%20Eye.jpg]

There it goes... a lesson learned: don't have an apostrohe in your file name. I changed the name from Dragon's Eye to Dragon Eye and voila...

Cool perspective. Looks like a snails shell. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Cool shot Toad! I have attached a similar one I took looking up into the Arc de Triumph stairwell....but I think I like yours better.

[Image: Arc_de_Stairwell.jpg]

Cheers!
Gooly

Very Nice Rob, you get sucked into the image. Cool!

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

gooly Wrote:Cool shot Toad! I have attached a similar one I took looking up into the Arc de Triumph stairwell....but I think I like yours better.
Gooly
Hah! They are very similar - aren't they? Mine is also from Paris - St. Sulpice to be exact...

I like it Toad ,

my eyes just cant leave it .

......... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Colin is right... it looks like those picture taken of half of a shell...
I like a lot your composition and color and contrast are great!!

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Hi Toad

I agree with others comments - you really get drawn into this shot. The St Sulspice shot has great contrasts as opposed to the Arc de Triumph shot which by comparison is washed out and disinteresting. Perhaps I should have taken the shot looking down from the top(?)

Gooly

gooly Wrote:Hi Toad

I agree with others comments - you really get drawn into this shot. The St Sulspice shot has great contrasts as opposed to the Arc de Triumph shot which by comparison is washed out and disinteresting. Perhaps I should have taken the shot looking down from the top(?)

Gooly
Gooly:

My shot looked very much like yours before post processing. Its not so much any photographic skill on my part - just image manipulation.

Toad, I think the title works I see (pun) the correlation there. like the pp

Toad - the shot was worth a third attempt - it is fantastic. The contrast you have added with your PP work looks great. Amazing how yours and Gooly's look so similar.

Canon stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Toad
Sep 5, 2007, 19:29
Last Post by Janika
Jul 2, 2007, 08:56
Last Post by Petographer
Nov 2, 2005, 17:54