Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Happy Canada Day with Tom Cochrane

All are good Peto - particularly like the last two posted.

I love the way the blue light has ghosted in that last shot.

Canon stuff.

Nice Colin!. I like them all, and think you did a great job capturing the moment.

My favourite is #3 though.

Thanx for sharing.

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

Thanks WS. I intentionally cropped that image to keep that flair in the shot. I thought it added good balance to the image.

Thank you Paul. Those boys have played together for many years. Are you familiar with Tom Cochrane & Red Rider? Their big hit from the 70's, Lunatic Fringe.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Great shots, C - I'm marveling at your vantage point. I particularly like #2 - technically sharp and a great capture of a precise moment.

Thanks Rob. The more and more that people keep replying to this thread it's making me feel like a twit for complaining in the first place. Rolleyes I really do appreciate the replies. It's nice to get something back. I might have to re-think my earlier decision.

My flickr images

No Colin i cant say that i am. But i downladed it today thru itunes, i liked the sound. Wink

As for your previous complaint, it was justified imo. Its never fun to have a heap of views with no replies.Rolleyes

/Paul L.

Paul, try some of his newer stuff. It is fantastic. I could send you a song at a time by e-mail if you'de like. Let me know in an e-mail. If so I'll reply with a tune.Smile c0nk@hotmail.com

My flickr images

I will, any particular album you can recommend ? ill search for it on itunes.

/Paul L

Paul.R.Lindqvist Wrote:I will, any particular album you can recommend ? ill search for it on itunes.

/Paul L
You bet. Sent you a pm.

My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snaphappy
Dec 3, 2014, 11:25