Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Things with wings

I went out to the in laws for dinner and brought the camera with me to see what i could see .. .I found a few things around the pond and thought i would share them with yall.

1Here is a humming bird , i think he was as supprised as i was LOL

[Image: web2.jpg]

2 a green heron flying away ( i have one of him jumping but i missed the part of him they are faster than i thought ) .

[Image: web4.jpg]

3 this is him fishing .

[Image: web3.jpg]

4 here is a dragon fly , just thought that i would see what i could do with him/her LOL

[Image: web5.jpg]

thanks yall , and any comments are always welcome ...... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Nice wildlife shots Shawn, My fav is the third one - Looks like you got all inspired and went out to the swamp, ha?! Big Grin Good idea!

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

Very nice work throughout - my personal fav is #1 - very sharp, clear, beautifully exposed and composed.

Thanks Janika and Toad

Yes Janika i was a inspired buy your shots Big Grin, it is finnally cooling off a little bit so it makes it easier to get out there .

Thanks Toad , i really liked some of the results of these . And my fav is #1 too , but i liked them all for different reasons ..

.......... Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Number 1 has got me Shawn - well done.

Canon stuff.

Thanks WS ,

My plans are to go get more wildlife shots now that the weather is getting nice .

.......... Shawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Feb 3, 2020, 11:47