Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Door opened wider

I talked to the man that i shot that hockey with , and he really liked my shots . I havent showed him all the ones that i liked . but what he did see . He told me that he can get me into The Redbirds games . They are the farm league for the St. Louis Cardnals ( MLB ) . He has " all " accsess " to them . Then he told me that we can shoot more hockey anytime i want too , and a few other local sports . I cant get into the Grizzlies ( NBA) games with him ( yet ) , and i am not sure about The Nashville Preditors ( NHL ) but a start is a start .

...... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

That's great!

You did take fantastic shots, so I'm not surprised, but it's excellent to see good work rewarded.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Congrats Drake - you are on a roll.

Hey that is fantastic. As we say in Australia - you beauty.

Canon stuff.

You are on your way Shaun, good luck Wink

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Wow! That is exciting.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

That's a sweet deal.
Congratulations!

I would LOVE to be able to shoot the SPURS.

Thanks yall. it is a sweet deal , no money yet but i really want to be able to have a good portfolio before i start lookin for a media group to talk to. I think this guy can help me out with that stuff too . it will be a while before i get paid but i think it will be well worth it soon . And freelancing is out of the question yet . but well have to see soon .

Keith from what i heard its hard to get courtside at a NBA game . But with the right craditules ( sp ) you can be right up in the action .

....... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banded Drake
Oct 15, 2007, 17:39