Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

This is our family picture for Christmas cards this year. Comments and Critiques are welcome. Merry Christmas everybody.[Image: ChristmasPic2.1.jpg]

I love it. I think there will be a few smiles from your relatives. Your daughter's? face at the front out does your son's. She has lovely big eyes and looks like she is gonna burst into tears.Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

These little slices in time will be priceless in years to come. Very real.

BTW: is your avatar a Halloween pumpkin carved with a cross?

Looks great Philip. I bet it looks great with the traditional red and green christmas colours in the card.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Very nice family portrait, Phlip! I love the cheeky grin on your boy.. Big Grin

Thanks everybody! Yes, Toad, that is my sanctified jack-o-lantern. We don't celebrate Halloween but we sure don't mind exploiting itBig Grin
And yes, Petographer, I do love the way it looks in the middle of a deep Christmassy red card. I sent out 600 to all my previous customers as well as friends and family.

Thanks everybody! Yes, Toad, that is my sanctified jack-o-lantern. We don't celebrate Halloween but we sure don't mind exploiting itBig Grin
And yes, Petographer, I do love the way it looks in the middle of a deep Christmassy red card. I sent out 600 to all my previous customers as well as friends and family.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post