Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Long exposure.

2 seconds in this case, hand held (well braced though).

[Image: Pool-table-1.jpg]

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Peted Wrote:2 seconds in this case, hand held (well braced though).
That's really very very nice - excellent.

Great stuff. Very impressive. Big Grin

Polly

Me chum Pol reckons this is a belter, so had to avalook see, I would definately concur. Cool
TBH she's getting a bit twitchy again about gettin her mits on one of these new K10s

Which lens did you use for this shot Peted if you don't mind me asking ?

'S' aka Stephen
My Personal Galleries

Very nice capture and technique.

'S' Wrote:Me chum Pol reckons this is a belter, so had to avalook see, I would definately concur. Cool
TBH she's getting a bit twitchy again about gettin her mits on one of these new K10s

Which lens did you use for this shot Peted if you don't mind me asking ?
Was it a Pentax lens, Pete. I'm guessing maybe the 18-55 - is that right? I'm assuming it was shot with the K10D .... and I want one! Big Grin

I already have one of the original Pentax *istD (from 2003) and would kinda like to upgrade fairly soon, but the K10D is as rare as hen's teeth in the UK as yet. Sad

Pol

Great shot Pete Big Grin

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Really fine. Worthy of a place of honor in the rec room.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

For everyone that asked this shot was taken with my K10D and Pentax 16-45mm ED AL.

Albert Einstein

I did a couple of others and I think I will have to go back and set up properly with a tripod to get really good results. Here is a couple of the almost keepers.

[Image: Pool-2.jpg]

[Image: Pool-3.jpg]

Albert Einstein

i really like the series , what were all you settings ? Im impressed with the 2 sec . exposure hand held . Very well done .

...... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Thanks for the info, Pete. Smile

Sure it could be fun going back and having another go with the tripod - though I reckon you'd be hard pushed to get anything better than that 2 second hand-held, top of the thread. Everything came together perfectly got that one. It's amazing, I keep going back for another look - I love it! Big Grin

Pol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Nov 1, 2017, 15:51