Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My 21st birthday

Last week I 'celebrated' my 21st birthday (on the 20th of December)
I didn't want a big party, or any sort of party - so I kept it a secret Smile Well, tried to.
Surprisingly in the morning I received a couple of phone calls and sms's Smile
Mum wanted to go out for dinner, but instead I didn't want to.... I went photographing instead!

I went with Peter and Long to South Perth, but it was really cloudy, not so nice.
So went to Kings Park when it got dark, and the clouds are good at night!

#1: Black Swan from South Perth
[Image: 328231392_62f6d710f0.jpg]

#2: Perth City from Kings Park with a large cloud over the city
[Image: 328237271_7346ad75d9.jpg]

#3: Fraser Avenue in Kings Park
[Image: 328229164_98ca16d6eb.jpg]

To be honest, this is my attempt at being the 50000th poster - but of course, to also share the photographs from my birthday! (i think I got 50001! lol)

#3 is phenomenal! Happy birthday, Adam!

Happy Birthday Adam,
I love the black swan,we just have white ones here.
Lorraine

Blessed Birthday!!

seems like your pics are getting better each day Smile

Yay - many congratulations, Adam. If I'd known, I'd have stayed up overnight watching and waiting, ready to nab the 50,000th post and given you the voucher for yer Birthday. Big Grin

I agree with Toad about #3 and I also like the shot of the Black swan.

Pol

Great shots Adam. I like them all although #3 is awesome. Happy birthday.Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Happy Birthday Adam Smile
Splendid way to celebrate your birthday, specially when you have a new camera ... Smile

Beautiful pictures all.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

a belated Smile happy birthday Adam,

another great set of pics.........what length exposure did you use on #2 and #3? if you don't mind

#3 is awesome!

I adore the light on the trees in #3. I think you were using a wide lens, am I right? The left and right side are quite 'flat' or so. Not that it is bad! Just the other way around, I love wide angle lenses and wide angle photos.

Here's one I really love. This one is taken with a 10-20mm ultra wide lens @10mm. Oh, yeah, I forgot - it is not my photo. : D

Ah, thank you for all the happy birthdays Big Grin
I'm worried that my reply much belated (but the "happy birthday adam" poster my sister drew is still on the wall at home!)

Russt:
#2 was 20 sec, f/8, ISO 100

#3 was 15 sec, f/8, ISO100

Xeox - you are correct Smile they were taken with a wide angle lens. I'm using the Tokina 12-24mm f/4 lens and #3 was taken at 12mm Smile The things around the sides get quite distorted - like the buildings on the right leaning in Smile
That photograph you linked to, at 10mm, wow! 10mm! Smile That's super wide! Love the lighting in that photograph too Smile_

Yeah, there is a whole series called 'Spend your holiday in Estonia'. Quite ironic and sarcastic, but in my opinion it is excellent series. If you like, I can show the pictures to you. If you already didn't do it on this page. It consists of 4 photos.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post