Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Photography Assignment #1

Hey I thought it would be fun to put a theme out every 2 weeks or so, and get people to show off their skill in capturing images acccording to those themes. I've called these "Photography Assignments" and the first one is entitled "Windows and Doors".

There are no prizes at stake here - and photos are open to comments and rating - so feel free to post anything. Upload your photos into the gallery under the album "Assignment #1: Windows and Doors".

Come on, Shuttertalkers! Show us what you're made of! Smile Oh.. and have fun! Smile

I'll try participate in this,
sorry couldn't participate in previous one, laptop was in for repairs, so didn't have access to my collection of photographs; it's quite hard to play shuttertalk on this computer also; and exams are in november. I've got heaps of excuses, but I will contribute Smile

yeah
doors and windows..
how hard can it be ? ~_~ ..hhahaha
i wonder what we will see ...
im sure roo n stuff will come up with some interesting adaptions of the topic ...

Oddly enough I took some interesting door photos on my trip over the weekend and they were even captured during the time allowed.

Cool! Show us! Smile