Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Girls Lacrosse

I think this is the hardest shoot i every had . It was fun but tough. I rented a Sigma 100-300 f4 from a local guy , just to play with a different lens . IMO its a sweet piece of glass and would love to own one .
I think the guy i was with liked me alright LOL , he invited me out to a soccer tourney in a couple of weeks . There will be 160 teams there and 5 photogs . Can you say CHA CHING LOL ......well anyway .here are the shots with a little bit of edit to them .. .

Oh yea and he wants me to shoot some guys lacrosse wit him . There is more action , more like hockey . Big Grin

[Image: _MG_4283%20copy%202.jpg]

[Image: _MG_4289%20copy%202.jpg]

[Image: _MG_4356%20copy%202.jpg]

.......... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Nice work, Drake. Lots to see - lots of action. Maybe some tighter crops? (I always say that, don't I?)

Shawn; On that third shot, seems like she's about to smack the other girl on the head! Big Grin Good action!

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

Thanks Toad and Janika ,

yea Toad i wish i would of had a 400 mm to get tighter , next time LOL .

Janika , the last one is the face off , it is very different to watch . I dont really know how to explain it , but it was cool..

........ Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Great series here Shawn, I look forward to the next games.

The next shots will prob be soccer as i have a big venue to shoot with other photogs . Things are starting to start up around here . and i am loosing my cabin fever fast LOL .

Thanks EB ...... Shawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Mar 12, 2009, 06:53
Last Post by byrt_001
Jun 5, 2006, 18:03