Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hy, I'm back!

Hy, it's been I think a year since my last log in. I started to like Estonian forums instead of this one, but now I'm back with lots of new shots and fresh will. I hope I can 'melt' in the forum again and you all will welcome me once again. So, the queen is dead, long live the queen!

I also have updated my home page. Though it is in Estonian and there is no option for users to switch the language, photography is such an international language that I hope you can manage. If you're interested. Just a bit patience. : )

Best wishes,
Marten a.k.a. XeoX
http://xeox.pri.ee

WB XeoX ,

I tried lookin at you homepage , but i couldnt . I guess it doenst like IE 7 LOL . I look foward to seeing some more of your shots ..

....... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

I have just been having a look. Great shots, but I love the shot of the girl at the reception desk.
Obviously he is checking her number. 38C? Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Hey Marten, you're always more than welcome here... Big Grin

Hi, welcome back. I was wondering where you had gone.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Hi XeoX
Nice photos,I really like the one of the black headed gull, where it's refection is almost as sharp as it is.
Lorraine

Welcome back, XeoX... Smile

Beautiful pictures in your website...!!

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Banded Drake Wrote:WB XeoX ,

I tried lookin at you homepage , but i couldnt . I guess it doenst like IE 7 LOL . I look foward to seeing some more of your shots ..

....... Shawn
Well, it has its drawbacks. What resolution does your monitor have? I mean, it should be okay with 1024x768 pixels. The thing is, as you resize the window, all the tables come across each other and it's impossible to understand anything. I just have to deal with this problem. I wonder if it is the problem for all Coppermine galleries?

Thanks everyone. I promise to inform you of the updates I make on my page.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NT73
Oct 30, 2014, 16:44