Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Golden Bubbles.

We received from our neighbours a bottle of sparkling wine in New Years eve.... Smile We drank it I think few day later, I really don't remember.... The thing is that I had the glass under the lamp in my desk and I saw lots of pictures... Big Grin

Here are some I got!!

[Image: IMG_1128-01.jpg]

I like a lot this wine with a plumb, it tastes very delicious....

[Image: IMG_1153-Edit.jpg]

Do you find them interesting? I would love to make a whole series.

Thanks so much for your comments Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Wow, great ones! I'm not even sure which one I like more, because I'm a great fan of minimalism - so I'm very fond of the first shot. On the other hand, the second one has more contrast and is more beautiful than the first one. The first shot is like very interesting and it makes me think 'how on earth!?'. Maybe the first one could use a little more contrast. If you have the time you can try to add some contrast to the 1st shot - I'd like to see the result.

I'd do it myself, but my time at the computer is limited at the moment.

Thanks XeoX for your comment... I will check the contrasts in the first one... and see how it looks... Smile

They are not meant to be series, I see them both with very differnt colors and light...

Paul Cezanne

Very talented Irma and an eye for the unusual.
I think I will ask for your autograph now, before you really become famous. Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Great images Irma, I like the two of them Smile

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

i really like these . you have a great eye for things that i would never even think of .

......... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

These are great. I see lots of potential for an interesting series. I like the simplicity of the first shot but prefer the second because of the contrast and tones. Make sure to post some more...
Shane

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

These are great Irma, very imaginative thinking. #2 is my favourite. Smile

Thanks all for your comments and motivation... Smile

There will be a whole series with this theme I think, I received a bottle of this wine on my birthday, so this time I will care for light, composition and background.... Wink no romatic night... Rolleyes

Paul Cezanne

Great pictures Irma, I prefer #1.

Don't let photography spoil your enjoyment of the wine!

Very interesting as always Irma. I have tried similar in the past but the drinking of it always seemed more fun. Must be my greedy side!

“Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take pictures.” - Helmut Newton.

#1 is wonderful. Not sure what I am seeing there, but I really like it.

Thanks for your comments... Smile

I was thinking to buy another bottle (but much much cheaper) just to take the pictures because this one is really delicious, and it is true that you can't enjoy both things at the same time...

Paul Cezanne

God job Irma, I love the second image for the colors n light... Wink

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by enviroguy
Aug 3, 2008, 18:59
Last Post by Raoul
Jun 11, 2005, 02:48