Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A serious pause.............

Seven people have been killed and about 100 injured in a massive blast outside the Australian embassy in Indonesia's capital, Jakarta.
Jakarta's police chief said a suicide car bomb may have caused the blast, and linked it to bomb expert Azahari Husin.

The BBC's Rachel Harvey says it left a large crater in the ground and damaged buildings and motor vehicles all about.

I hope this isnt as close to "home" for some of you, as I suspect it may be.
Isnt it sickeningly interesting, that a world which largely believes in evolution, (and presumably advancement of knowledge and wisdom), is turning more and more selfish, violent and chaotic?

Christians expected this, sadly.

Cave canem

Jakarta is quite a way from most of us here thankfully, from what they are saying in the media here it wasn't aimed at Australia, have to wait and see what happens.

StudioJ Wrote:from what they are saying in the media here it wasn't aimed at Australia

That's what they said about the bombing in Bali, initially...

Sad

Jakarta is a lot nearer to us geographically, compared to other international places,

I would think that any attack would be aimed at Australia, they're asking for it...

It's so tragic. And I just shake my head in disbelief and frustration that the terrorists could do the things they do. Bombings in Jakarta, Bali and the hostage situation in Beslan - I have a feeling things are gonna get much worse though... Sad

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

Man can be so cruel sometimes... so tragic....

I hate to say it but I can see why a lot of the terrorism that stems from the middle east is justified (to them at least) but lets not go there or I'll end up getting banned Wink

I heard last night that they were reporting that it would take about 50KG of Military grade Explosives to do that :o

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"