Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Summer is just around the corner

Yellow wildflowers.
[Image: st1.jpg]

Sheep kebab, freshly grown.
[Image: sk.jpg]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

This time you won NT.... I took a picture of these flowers just few days ago, and I didn't posted it because I wanted to work again my composition...

Your picture is really beautiful. I like the light as well.

The other "things" sorry I don't know how to call them, flowers as well? anyway, I don't know them... but the look great too.. Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks Irma. I got lucky with the light.
Celandine is the English name.
According to wikipedia they are a troublesome weed.

And the wooly things? I don't know what they are called. They grow in water and look like pampas grass.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

NT, The composition and DOF is the 'sheep kebab' is perfect. The lack of other colours adds to the image too.

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

smarti77 Wrote:NT, The composition and DOF is the 'sheep kebab' is perfect. The lack of other colours adds to the image too.
Thanks smarti. The DOF I controlled with aperture, the colours were as is, although I think I saturated and played a little with contrast.
Sometimes I see something and have an idea of what I shall make of it, in my mind. It does not always work as I see it, and it is not always possible to return.

Lumix LX5.

Spring is such a cool time, love the second image looks like candy floss! Are they bull rushes?

“Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take pictures.” - Helmut Newton.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Apr 2, 2019, 04:48
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Jan 28, 2017, 17:02