Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What did you do at the weekend?

What did you do at the weekend?
Here's one of the things I did,
http://doodlem.blogspot.com/2007/04/arme...d-dog.html

Alastair says "Visit My Blog?"

The weather wan't as nice as promised, so I shot nothing.

We searched a local park on a "treasure hunt"--the prize is a new Jeep--no success but plenty of exercise!

As the weather wasn't nice, I took pictures in the garden, tested a kenko converter with my long lens, but I didn't like the pictures.
It was a bit boring...

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I had planned to try my new golf clubs or go take pictures, teh weatehr stopped me doing either so I re-coded a couple of my websites and played some computer games. I did catch a baseball game Saturday night.

So is Wilson a firestarter then?? or does he just like the Prodigy? That made me laugh thanks.

I went to the bluebell woods!! I am really spoiled as where I live (just south of London) we have amazing chalk soil which gives the most incredible carpets of bluebells. We had very nice weather so I spent the rest of the time in the garden watching the birds.

“Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take pictures.” - Helmut Newton.

navis01 Wrote:So is Wilson a firestarter then?? or does he just like the Prodigy? That made me laugh thanks.

I went to the bluebell woods!! I am really spoiled as where I live (just south of London) we have amazing chalk soil which gives the most incredible carpets of bluebells. We had very nice weather so I spent the rest of the time in the garden watching the birds.
Yup you should see him doing big fish, little fish, cardboard box.......

Alastair says "Visit My Blog?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jeffbridge
May 4, 2016, 23:06