Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

channel marker

hi all, took these shots yesterday while out in the boat..........I think it would make a good sunrise location. I was a little late this time and the sky was very dull........hence why I have chosen b&w.

C&C welcome

[Image: channel1.jpg]

[Image: channel2.jpg]

Wouldn't be anywhere near Newcastle would it Big Grin good in black and white.

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Structures like this make excellent foregrounds... The best thing about having a boat is the same location can be used for sunrise or sunset.

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

I like both, they are great picture with good composition. I think the birds give a lot of life to the scene..... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I love them both, R. I like the content of #1 better (the top bird mostly) , and maybe somewhere between the 2 exposures. Great eye!!

Thanks for your camments all.........I was interested to see which of the two was everyones pick... I thought the stronger contrast of #2 hmmmm maybe between the the two

Shane, that is the good thing about the boat and it also gets you to more places.......there were a heap of dolphins about that morning to......I did get some shots but not what I was after. Driving the boat and trying to shoot at the same time showed in my shots!

Pat, how did you guess did all the greenhouse (coal Tongue) ships off the coast give it away Big Grin Swanaea heads was the location.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Toad
Aug 21, 2006, 11:31