Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chimping

[Image: 256092464_aYBLT-L.jpg]

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Looks like a seal.Big Grin
Just think, if you could have done that with film, how much money you would have saved.
It would have paid for a new lens.Wink

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Great capture Matt!

Canon stuff.

I agree. A darn good photo, to be honest; bags of humour too: nice! Cool

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Thanks, everyone. I haven't been brave enough to show this to the photographer, though. He's a member of the club I belong to, so perhaps I'll just print him a 4x6... Cool

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

I am sure the photographer will be happy with this one, Matt. You did a great job here. Not always one has the chance to have all elements in the picture. Also the colors, light and exposure are great.

I have caught G chimping few times and I love those pictures because of the expression looking at the pictures.... Wink
I have to add that he also has caught me and those, I don't find them so funny...:/

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Why is it such a big deal to chimp? Surely the object is to get the best shot/photo, and if you can get two chances or more, then where's the problem. Technology has made it possible, so why be afraid to use it and admit it.
It seems to me to be like a disease among photographers but why???

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Humour is in the eye of the beholder... Big Grin

I have no problem with reviewing images, and do it fairly often. The danger is that the last shot gets more attention than the next one. Fortunately, breaking up the shooting rhythm and missing a beautiful moment wasn't a danger that day. Rolleyes