Leah Nikon D3+Voigtländer 58/1,4 @F/1,4
[Image: leah_vg58_7.jpg]

Amy Nikon D3+Voigtländer 58/1,4 @F/1,4
[Image: amy_vg58_8.jpg]

Zack Nikon D3+Voigtländer 58/1,4 @F/1,4
[Image: zack_vg58_7.jpg]

Jemima Nikon D3+Zeiss 100/2 Makro Planar @F/2
[Image: jemima_zf100_3.jpg]

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

There are three of them really growing up.
I don't like the crop on top of Zack's head.
Super shots though.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Lovely tones, lovely photos. It is a pleasure to look at your photos Paul. Pavel

Please see my photos at http://mullerpavel.smugmug.com (fewer, better image quality, not updated lately)
or at http://www.flickr.com/photos/pavel_photophile2008/ (all photos)

I'm not about to pick favourites, but I really like the expression (and the crop) with Zack and the seriousness of Jemima. (I'd like an off-centre crop for Jemima, though...)

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Four absolutely beautiful children! I like all four shots very much, but I'm partial to the one of Amy with her far-away expression.

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." ~ Dorothea Lange

Thanx everyone.

Glad you liked them. Smile

Like the PP Paul, but watch how you crop... Your children are very photogenic Smile

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

Janika Wrote:... Your children are very photogenic Smile
I've complained about that before, but he refuses to do anything about it. Big Grin

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Paul is lucky, Every time I try taking pictures of kids, they goof and don't pose Sad

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

Thanx John, actually none of them are cropped, they are "full frames" Wink

LOL Matthew. Big Grin

hey paul, I just got around to looking at these, they are really marvelous. technically the first is my favorite.
but your kids are all exceptionally cute.

Cheers,

Uli

All pictures are great Paul. I like a lot your post processing too. Kind of dark sepia?

I have a 85mm and when I take my picture with f1.8 I find very difficult to get good contrast as if the shadows were always very hard.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne