Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alcohol Abuse

Hey Yall ,

Its ben a while , i had to take some time off shooting . Things got nuts down here . Im gettin the bug to shoot again LOL , Well any hoo , here is a shot that i shot the other night . Please give me some C/C . THanks

[Image: _MG_7917%20copy%20copy.jpg]

..... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

I like it, and I also enjoy thinking about how much work went into making this shot happen.

Nice to see you back at ShutterTalk.

It is a wondering picture. I wonder why the glass is falling over. I wonder how it was done. I wonder why the liquid (which looks treacly) is flowing up the glass.

Well done Shaun. Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I really like the negative space in this photo, and the lighting. And I also wonder how it was done...

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Thanks yall . I am glad that i finnaly shot a shot that everyone is wondering how it was done LOL . I will let yall in on how i shot it when i have time . It really wasnt that technical ..

..... Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Great shot Shawn, really like it. My only comment would be the shadow of the glass... don't know why but I feel i want to see the hole shadow and not have it cut off by the edge of the picture.

Came back to look at it 3 times and the shadow still catches my eye.

Thanks EB ,

I dont know if i can do anything with the shadow , maybe tone it down some ? the truth is i framed it so far to the right that the shadow is right on the edge . You think that will help ?

..... Shawn

No, I like the shadow, I just want more of it. And I think it is just personal taste, the glass falls (literally) right where it should.