Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leaves and berries (macro)

Working again my macro photography with these scenes I found in the street the other day.

[Image: IMG_2806.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2816.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2885-Edit.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2777-Edit.jpg]

180mm macro lens.

Thanks for your comments... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I like your macros a great deal, Irma. The first one appeals to me the most, with its off-center composition, wonderful backlighting, very pleasant bookeh and its colours and the minimalist approach. (see Matthew, even I can appreciate minimalist composition, despite my own cluttered photos). Pavel

Please see my photos at http://mullerpavel.smugmug.com (fewer, better image quality, not updated lately)
or at http://www.flickr.com/photos/pavel_photophile2008/ (all photos)

Thanks so much Pavel for your comment... Smile

Paul Cezanne

I like the last one best, was it shot through a fence?

You can tell fall is coming to Germany, we are still hoping for a bit of "Altweibersommer" or Indian Summer....

Cheers!!

Uli

all are good but last one is my favourite

Sony A700/ 16-80mm / 70-300mm / 11-18 mm / 100mm macro

My Flickr page

Thanks for your comment Uli,

Yes, Autumn is here and the trees and parks are getting beautiful red and yellow colors, as every year. Smile

The picture was taken with my macro.

Thanks RP for your comment... Smile

Paul Cezanne

Beautiful pictures Irma. Smile
I also noticed the autumn colours last Sunday. (I can't take shots from the car, when I am driving it.Rolleyes)

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Thanks NT... Smile

So it is time for hiking... ? Smile

Paul Cezanne

I had been hiking( well, standing all day in a field with a few kites) , and suppertime/nichtagessen? Rolleyes approached.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

NT73 Wrote:I had been hiking( well, standing all day in a field with a few kites) , and suppertime/nichtagessen? Rolleyes approached.
My translator says Abendbrotzeit.... more or less like time for your bread at night. You know this kind of German words .... Big Grin

Paul Cezanne

Irma, the first shot is lovely, a beautifully simple sign that fall is coming, and that last one is magical.

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." ~ Dorothea Lange

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Plantsman
Nov 24, 2014, 12:59
Last Post by MrB
Nov 24, 2014, 12:15