Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So, what's everyone doing for Christmas?

I can't believe it's only 17 more sleeps until Christmas - it only seems like yesterday that it was Christmas 2007. Big Grin

So, what is everyone getting up to? Taking some time off for holidays? Going on a cross-country vacation?

For me, I'm having 2 weeks off from work, but I'm just planning to take it easy at home and spending lots of time with family. Perhaps work on a couple of projects or three - maybe even put in same much needed changes/features/enhancements for ST.

Has everyone done their Christmas shopping yet? Big Grin

Eating, Drinking and convincing myself I need a Used 5D for cheap LOL.

Craig, you do. Seeing as the 5D2 is gyrating down the catwalk, you'll be able to snaffle something every inch as good for less brass.
I'll be visiting Nottinghamshire for the annual parental recall, then enveloping the fridges of friends and loved ones.
I'll hopefully have a jaunt to Wales and take some sub-zero pics with the 1Ds2 and Mr Manfrotto, remembering the first Golden Rule of winter landscape photography: don't lick a metal camera.
If Santa weren't a creepy diabolic entity, I'd like a Canon 14mmL.
:|

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Oh! The usual Christmassy stuff. Buy a tree and dress it up.
[Image: bobs.jpg]
Xmas eve get together with relatives and neighbours. Bore them silly with photo's and drink until they don't care anymore.
Xmas Day and onwards, visit more relatives until the New Year and have another party.
Then go quietly back to being retired.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Hey NT, is that Macchiavelli standing behind that Christmas mobile or another Rent-A-Renaissance-Dude!?

(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Zig Wrote:Hey NT, is that Macchiavelli standing behind that Christmas mobile or another Rent-A-Renaissance-Dude!?
Subtle isn't it! Kind of Russian Militia or Greek Orthodox minister headgear.
It is actually the very glamorous stallholder at a German Market in Leeds, on a very cold day. Tongue

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

:d

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MrB
Dec 24, 2019, 17:40